Home Delivery Fill Options
- No charge for an emergency call if you run out of fuel.
- When using this feature the driver will make regular stops to fill up the tanks, without the customer having to call in for product.
- To assure proper delivery time, the customer is asked to help us project their usage by:
- Keeping an eye on the first three times when product is needed
- Provide previous fuel records
- The customer will call the office in advance when fuel is needed.
- Propane customers should call when tank is between 20-30%.
- Propane tanks should never get under 5%.
- If the customer is out of fuel and wants it right away the additional charges are:
- Same day need - $75.00 charge/trip.*
- Evenings, weekends, and holidays - $150.00 charge/trip.*
- Grain dryers – excluded from additional charge.
*Rates are subject to change without notice or at the discretion of management.