What is a Heritage Cooperative Key/Cardtrol Account
Heritage Cooperative offers a Key/Cardtrol system for fueling customers’ vehicles at its Fuel Plaza locations in Urbana, Richwood and Mechanicsburg. This is a convenient, custom key/card account that allows approved customers to access fuel 24/7 at these locations.
Payment Options with Key/Card:
- Use your Heritage Cooperative Key/Card and have it put on your account if it is before, during or after business hours.
- Use any VISA or MasterCard.
How to Apply for a Key/Card Account
Come in to the desired fuel plaza location and fill out a credit application. The printable version of the Credit Application is available on this web site. If you are already a Heritage Cooperative customer, have the location representative pull up your account for review.
Credit must be approved and an account must be in place before a customer obtains a key or card of his or her own.
When approved a key/card will be assigned to you and you will be shown how to use it at the pumps.
All fuel must be either paid for at the time of transaction or placed on your account. The customer has the option to pay for purchases at the time of fill-up or they can have it billed to their account.
- If a person doesn’t have a key/card they may come into the desired location and obtain a key for that purchase.
- Persons with an outstanding account statement may have their keys/cards turned off at the discretion of Heritage Cooperative.
- Keys/cards that are no longer in use must be returned to Heritage Cooperative.