Reach for the Beach 2018
RFTB Passport (9395 KB)
RFTB Letter (51 KB)
I am pleased to announce that the 2017 Reach for the Beach destination will be at the Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This week your customers will begin receiving details regarding the trip. Attached is a copy of the information which was mailed to them.
What is Reach for the Beach?
- Reach for the Beach is an incentive program to reward members for doing Agronomy, Energy and Feed business with Heritage Cooperative by allowing them the opportunity to participate in an all-inclusive tropical vacation in February 2018.
- All Heritage Cooperative members with patronage bearing energy, feed and/or agronomy business have already been accumulating credit towards the trip. Customers will receive a travel voucher equal to 1% of their full patronage bearing agronomy, energy and feed purchases (excluding direct business) from Heritage Cooperative during the 2017 Fiscal Year (September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017)
Where is the Event?
- The Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort in Puerto Vallarto, Mexico.
When is the Event?
- February 1 – February 5, 2018.
What is Included?
- The Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort is an all-inclusive resort meaning that all meals, beverages, taxes, gratuities and airfare from Columbus, Ohio are included in the program cost. The program includes a 5 day/4 night stay at the resort along with round trip airfare and transportation.
What Does the Trip Cost?
- The trip cost is $3,800. The customer will be responsible for the difference between the trip cost and the value of their travel voucher.
How does a customer qualify and register?
- To qualify a member only needs to purchase agronomy, energy and/or feed products from Heritage Cooperative. Direct purchases are excluded from the value of the travel voucher but otherwise there are no special products or services that the customer must purchase.
- Customers need to preregister by August 15th to reserve their spot. However official registration will not occur until October and the customer can back out without recourse until then.
- Preregistration can occur through one of two routes.
- By returning the registration card to the corporate office that will be included in the mailing that they receive in the next few weeks.
- Providing the customer’s name, address, phone number and email address to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When preregistration is received we will send a confirmation letter to the customer and to the salesperson.
Where do I find additional details?
- Additional resort information can be found at the Secrets website: http://www.secretsresorts.com/vallarta-bay-puerto-vallarta
- Additional information highlighting specific trip details can be accessed from the website: http://fieldstravelcorp.com/login which requires login credentials.
- oUsername: Heritage2018
- oPassword: 2018PV
This email is a broad overview of the program; if you would like any additional details please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you or your customers may have.