12% Equine PelletPellet
Designed for mature horses in light to moderate work
- Quality protein to support the needs of mature horses
- Added fat from quality vegetable oil, which is an excellent source of energy and promote a shiny hair coat
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support soundness and proper development
- Pellet form to eliminate sorting of ingredients and increase digestibility
- High fiber to promote a healthy hindgut
- Designed to be fed with hay or pasture
|Crude protein, minimum||12.00||%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||4.00||%|
|Vitamin A, total, minimum||6,500||IU/lb|
Processed Grain By-Products, Roughage Products, Grain Products, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Molasses Products, Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Mineral Oil, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Biotin, Ferrous Carbonate, Lactose, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Nicain Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
Feed at a rate of .5% up to 1.5% of the body weight, depending on body condition of the horse. Also feed a good quality hay at a rate of 1% to 2% of body weight. Provide clean fresh water at all times.
This product contains supplemental copper. Do NOT feed to sheep or any other copper sensitive species